Advertisement

Responsive Ads Here

Tip for the Mobile Users: Use  the Desk Top Mode in Browser & change the Mobile Screen in Landscape Mode for best experience of the site.

We are frequently adding more stuff on a regular time of interval. So do subscribe to the website to get the notification via email. And don't forget to visit the site again.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Latest funny jokes in English | Funny English Jokes

Latest funny jokes in English | Funny English Jokes

       Looking for the latest funny jokes in English. Here is a collection of latest funny jokes in English which can change your mood. So lets have fun to read and share.


funny hinglish jokes, funny Hindi, funny jokes in Urdu
Latest Funny English Jokes


Mathematics Teacher


Student (to friend): I like very much our math’s teacher.
Friend: Why...?
Student: Because they get me out of class every time.

Innocent Answer

Teacher (to the disciple): Your ink is too pale.
Disciple (innocently): Well sir! Tomorrow I will bring sugar.

Extraordinary Beggar

Beggar: I am not an ordinary beggar, I have read a book called 'A hundred ways to make money'.
Man: Then why are you begging?
Beggar: Because this book states that this is the easiest way.

Copy

In the exam room, a boy was watching the copy of the boy in front of him, the teacher scolded and asked, "What are you looking at?"
The boy said nervously ... "I see that this boy did not imitate me."

Sewing Fee

A fat and stripped man approached the tailor and after giving his measure, he asked for amount of service. The tailor said "1000 rupees."
The man said, "On the phone you told 600 rupees."
The tailor replied - "They were sewing a shirt. And these are stitching the tent."

Dumb Beggar

A beggar was begging with a plaque in his hand, "I'm dumb, help me in the name of God."
One passenger asked, "Baba ... when is you dumb ...?"
The beggar said indiscriminately ... "I'm a born dumb."

Curfew

During the curfew, a man was sleeping outside the house. That's when the police arrived and woke the man and said, "Don't you know that curfew?"
Man: "Don't know."
Police: "Let's go police station. I will show you. "
Man: "wait brother ...! I just put my bed in."
          When the man did not come out after a while. . . .
Policeman (knocking door): "Hey get out.
Man (from inside): "Hey brother ...! How to get out, there’s curfew outside. Don’t you know? "

Glass Purchasing

Two fools went to the market to buy glasses. Glasses were lying upside down in the shop. Looking at a glass, one said, "These glasses are closed from above."
Another looked at a glass inverted and said, "And their bottoms are broken too."

Dowry - Procession

Husband: Hey listen, Munna is crying, shut him up…
Wife (angrily): Should I work or handle the children, I did not bring him in dowry; keep him silent on your own.
Husband: Let him crying… i didn’t take him to the wedding procession...

Confusion

Tony: Why are you so worry?
John: One thing is so anxious to me.
Tony: What is that?
John: When there is no bone in the heart, then where is it breaks from?

Dangerous Game

Sam: Have you ever played any dangerous game . . .???
.
.
.
David: Yes… Sometimes I give a reverse answer to my wife…!!!

Great Scientist

Sir asked in class ... "Name a great scientist?"
Student: Alia Bhatt!
Sir (showing the stick): Have you learned like this?
Another student: He is Tilting in speaking Sir, saying Aryabhatta …!!!

Q&A

Q: Why do men like Love at first sight..?
A: It saves them a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment