Advertisement

Responsive Ads Here

Tip for the Mobile Users: Use  the Desk Top Mode in Browser & change the Mobile Screen in Landscape Mode for best experience of the site.

We are frequently adding more stuff on a regular time of interval. So do subscribe to the website to get the notification via email. And don't forget to visit the site again.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Most Funny Jokes in English | Jokes in English

Most Funny Jokes In English | Funny Jokes  In English

😊😃Looking for the most funny jokes. Then you are on a right place.  Here is a collection of  most funny jokes in English which can change your mood and you never forget to revisit. So lets have fun to read and share .....☺😍

Jokes In Hinglish, Jokes In Hindi, Jokes In Hindi
Very Funny English Jokes

Customer Care Executive

Teacher (to Sam): What does your father do?
Sam: He abuses every day!
Teacher: What do you mean?
Sam: Sir, he is a customer care executive…!!!

Unknown Phone Call

               At midnight ... bedroom telephone rang . . .
Husband (to wife): If someone asks about me, tell me I am not at home!
Wife (picking up the phone): My husband is at home!
Husband (teasing): I’ve said, if someone asks about me then said them, “I am not at home”.
Wife (giggling): Sleep quietly; there are no calls for you every time...!!!
                     Husband unconscious….

First Time

         As soon as the boy got out of the station, he started jumping with happiness…!
Friend: What happened, why are you so happy?
Boy: Today for the first time a girl talked to me in the metro!
Dude: Wow brother, what did that girl talk about?
Boy: I was sitting; she said get up, this is ladies seat . . . !!!

Warning . . . !

          An electrician said to his helper boy, "Son! There are two wires, touch one of them and see that there is no electricity in it.
          Following the instructions, the boy replied, "No."
  The electrician said . . .
         "Be Careful! Don't dare to touch the other wire otherwise you will die. "

Needful

          Complaining about a wicked boy, the teacher wrote to his father . . .
           "Dear Parent! Your child is very naughty, he doesn't like to read and write and fights with other boys and doesn't let them work either. Please instruct it to him and teach him the discipline. "
        The father wrote in reply . . .
        "Sir, if I could do all this myself, why I send the child to school ...?"

Unparalleled Example  . . . !

              A tourist was visiting the zoo with a guide. When he reached in front of a cage in which a lion and a goat were locked together, the tourist was shocked and said to the guide, "Wow! Wow!" This is a unique example of peaceful coexistence, but how is it possible . . .? "
"It's like we put a new goat in the cage every day," the guide replied explicitly.

Big Misunderstanding

      One man complained to his neighbor ... "Look sir! Yesterday your son threw a stone at me. "
Man: Did that stone hit you . . .?
Neighbor: No.
Man: So he is not my son, he will be someone else's son. You have a big misunderstanding.

Before Eating . . . !

Teacher (to student): Have you done your homework?
Student: No.
Teacher: Then get ready to have sticks.
Student: Sir! Let me wash my hands . . . ?
Teacher: Why . . . ?
Student: My mother says that you must wash your hands before having anything.

Same Place . . . !

One friend (to another): Why aren't you coming to school . . .?
Second: Dude! My father says that going to the same place again and again reduces respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment